New Mens Basic Plain T-Shirts Short Sleeve Cotton Casual Tees Crew Tops

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$0.90 - $3.00 / Pieces | 1000 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Technics:
Printed
Printing Methods:
Silk Screen Printing
Place of Origin:
Jiangxi, China
Brand Name:
jingchao
Model Number:
jc567
Feature:
Anti-pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-wrinkle, Breathable, Compressed, Eco-friendly, EL Flashing, Plus Size, QUICK DRY
Collar:
O-Neck
Fabric Weight:
160 grams
Material:
100% Cotton
Sleeve Style:
Short sleeve
Color:
Beige, Black, Blue, Brown, Gold, GRAY, Green, Ivory, Khaki, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Silver, White, Yellow, Clear, Multi
Design:
Blank
color:
as your request
size:
S-XXXL
season:
spring,summer,autumn
sleeve:
short sleeve
material:
100% cotton
collar:
o-neck
port:
shanghai,ningbo,shenzheng,xiamen
gender:
men
weight:
120-220grams
shipping to:
worldwide
Product Type:
T-Shirts
Supply Type:
OEM service
Age Group:
Adults
Gender:
Men
Available Sizes:
L, M, S, XL, xs, XXL, XXS, XXXL
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
8000 Piece/Pieces per Day
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
1 pc into a polybag
100 pcs into a carton
can pack as your request
Port
shengzhen,shanghai,ningbo,xiamen
Lead Time :
20-30

   Product show 

 

 

Part or color card 

 

 

 

 

1.Material:  

 

100% cotton, CVC, T/C, 100% polyester or as your request.

 

2.Size:  

 

 s-xxx, as clients' request.

 

3.Color:  

 

 We have various color.  Also up to your request.

 

4. Fabric  weight: 

 

120-220grams. The clothing fabric could selected according your request.

 

5.Packing:!26nbsp; 

 

 Standard exported packing,one piece one poly bag, 100 piece to a carton . can pack as client's request.

 

6. MOQ:  

 

 Total MOQ:1000 pieces per style. The quantity is bigger, the price is lower.

 

7. Delivery  time:  

 

 Delivery of samples are about 3-5days.  Delivery of bulk production is up to your order ,but our lead time can meet your requirements for sure.

 

 

8.Item  location:

  

 Nanchang, China(Mainland).

9.Payment terms:

 

 T/T:30% deposit upon approval of pp sample, remaining 70% before shipment or T/T in advance.

 

 

Packaging & Shipping

  

1) Packing: 1pcs in a polybag, 50-100pcs in a carton. Can pack as buyers requirements.

2) Samples lead time: Within 7 days after confirmation.

3) Bulk lead time:25-40 days after order confirmed or sample approved , according to your exactly quantity.
 

 

 
Our Services
We are specializing in Hoodies, Tshirts, Polo shirts, Underwears, Tank tops, etc. OEM,TC, CVC, 100% Cotton, 100% Polyester,etc are welcome

1.We have our own strong purchasing team for customer's all material request.

2.We can do OEM / ODM or according to  your special request.

3.Merchandiser is the superviser of whole production.

4.100% checking ratio of our professional QC for bulk products.

  

 

Why choose us?


1. We are manufacturer and OEM supplier.


2. Factory direct price.


3. We can do cotton, CVC, T/C, polyester material fabric, etc.


4. Timely reply, offer professional inquiry advance, to communicate patiently.


5. On time delivery.

 

 

FAQ

 

Q: This is my first time to import, how can I trust your company and ensure to get

the goods if order from you.

A: We are alibaba legitimate certification company(VIP), Alibaba company is the

    third party to ensure the safty of your goods and your order.


Q: There are too many models, I don't know which one to choose.

A: Welcome to consult our online TradeManager, we will recommend according

    to your demands. If during closing time or weekend, Please send mail to us,

    we will response within 24 hours.

  

 

 How to order?

 

 

 
Company Information

Nanchang Jing Chao Garment Co.,Ltd is a large knitting garment manufacturer, who

 

has many years manufacturing and export experience. 

 

Our main products:  T-shirts, Polo shirt, Hoodies, Tank tops, Underwears, etc. OEM,TC, CVC, 100%Cotton, 100% Polyester, etc are welcome.

 

Address:   No.288 Liming Road, Changdong Industrial Park, Qingshanhu District, Nanchang City, China(Mainland).

 

 

Our factory 

 

 

  

 

BSCI certification  

 

 

If any items get your interest, please send feedback to our email or chat on trade manager and skype !